Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Working

"Thank you for calling Allstate this is Chelsey how may I help you?" Ha this is going to my life for the next couple of days. I don't know if I would reccommend working for your Mom. It is a little interesting! And lets just talk about how insanely weird it is that on the building it says Ellis Agency. WHAT? I love how I have been raised by two VERY businessy parents and I am totally okay to hold infants and play with children for the rest of my life. Not to mention I could live in a hut in Africa with two outfits and be completely great!

This time of life is the most uncertain time ever. I can go anywhere, I can do anything, I have nothing holding me back... so...WHAT DO I DO? WHERE DO I GO? Stay in Knoxville and do the Fellows? Move to a bigger city? Move to Africa? What are my passions? My parents want me to be a professional and make a good salary. Um, is there a job that involves loving people well, speaking truth into lives, holding babies, wearing sweat pants some days and cowboy boots on others? haha I had a dream about pursuing Optometry.. maybe 10 more years of school is what I am being called too. Oh boy, well...I am going to sit tight and continue waiting on the Lord!

Song of the day: Barton Hollow by The Civil Wars (aka my favorite album at the moment)

1 comment: