Thursday, March 10, 2011

Haiti Bound

In just two short days I will be on a plane traveling to HAITI! Where the sun is hot, the Lord is present, and the children are longing for someone to hold and love on them. I can't believe it is finally time to go. I feel like we have been praying, meeting, and talking about this trip forever and now it is here! PTL (praise the Lamb)

Please be praying for us as we travel. I know it is just a short trip..my heart keeps fighting to not think "oh it's just a week, we'll be there and back in no time." I want to be radically changed from the inside out in this short week. I have seen a lot of the world already. I have held orphans, I have walked thru the mountains of China, DR, Bolivia, Europe, and Africa. It is hard for me to imagine I will experience something different in these next 6 days. Please pray that God will rock my boat in a way I have never known Him too before.

Please pray that we will leave behind footprints of life and hope in the Haitian's lives. Please ask Jesus to open Heaven over Haiti and restore its walls in a beautiful way.

"Jesus said, separated from me, you can do nothing." -John 15:5

No comments:

Post a Comment