Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Love

Someone I admire and cherish very much shared this with me today! It encouraged my heart as I hope it wills yours!

How can women not love the Lord?

  • He is a gentleman
  • He is confident
  • He is a provider and protector
  • He is rich and powerful
  • He owns everything, there is nothing He wouldn't do for me
  • He perfects all things concerning me
  • He anticipates my wants and needs
  • Every day He tells me and shows me how much He loves me
  • I don't have to perform in order to earn His love
  • He keeps all of His promises
  • No one can influence His opinion of me
  • He is the ultimate intimate partner
  • He can't "disown" me because I am part of Him
  • He prepares a table before me
  • He covers me and doesn't expose me
  • He wrote His loving words down so that I'll never forget how He feels about me!

No comments:

Post a Comment