Monday, April 11, 2011

Girls Go To The Prom...


This past Saturday Kelsey, Caroline, Samantha, Cydney, and Allie all went to the West prom. They all looked absolutely gorgeous! It was so crazy to be a part of this. I feel like just yesterday we were at Sharp Top before their freshman year of high school with braces, ring pops, and stuffed animals... and now they are juniors almost seniors going to the prom. It was also weird because I remember my Junior prom like it was just last week! I remember how Thomas asked me, I remember where I got my dress, I remember all of us getting ready and taking pics in gettysvue. I remember dancing my heart out, and sweating all that hard work of make up off. It was just so sweet to be apart of these five girl's special day! They each have a very special part in my heart and I pray that the Lord will continue to write our stories allowing me to be a part of theirs for more years to come!

Kels' shoes!!!!!!!
So sweet..sisterly love right here!!! Fake eyelashes are a prom must!
Curly iron chaos and lots of make up time!!!
Gorgeous.... need I say more!

No comments:

Post a Comment