Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Playing Mom

I was making noises to get her to smile and then it snapped the picture...

So, I have pretty much mastered the mind of a 3 month old. In a normal baby's world they cry for four reasons: 1.Feed me. 2. Pay attention to me. 3. Change me. 4. Or put me to sleep. Well, in the mind of Addison she cries for those four reasons and some others...She loves to suck on my arm and when you take your arm away and give her a passé she screams at the top of her lungs. Or if she is watching Curious George and you change the channel to Ellen, because it is 11 and that is what we do everyday at 11 is watch Ellen, she screams at the top of her lungs. Or if you are going on a stroller ride and she doesn't like the pace you are going she screams at the top of her lungs until you speed up. Or what about when she is in her bumbo seat and she can see you out of the corner of her eye, but then you walk away to go the bathroom or something... she screams!!! Hahahahaha

I really do love watching her. Staying with her everyday has made me get so excited for the day that I have one (10) of my own. I love how she needs me! I love how if you smile at her she smiles the biggest smile back at you! I can not wait to be a mommy one day!!

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy the cuddly phase cause pretty soon she will be on the move and then she wont just scream but yell. ;) but even when they get bigger they are still pretty amazing. Glad the job is going well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chelster U will b a good good Mommie!

    ReplyDelete