Tuesday, May 3, 2011

TENNESSEE

This past Monday, Lane and I went downtown to attempt to get some decent pics for her graduation announcements...I just got a new camera and needed to practice! Well, we were standing outside the gates of Neyland and this guy comes up to us and asks if we wanted to join the fraternity boys with their tour. We were like DUH!! So, here we go, two girls and 20 frat boys touring Neyland! It was hilarious. I was snapping pics left and right until MY BATTERY DIED haha. All day I thought about how I probably should charge the battery, but then thought nah it will be fine. So, half way into the tour we had to take the battery out every time we wanted to take a picture. Then, we were in the elevator going up to the sky boxes, 20 boys and 2 girls in ONE elevator, I couldn't breathe... I tried to take a pic of all of us crammed in there, but forgot to take the lens cap off and then it died again. The boys thought it was hilarious! It is never a dull moment that's for sure! I was not dressed for the occasion, since I was just suppose to just be the photographer, but of course lane made me take some pics in my running clothes! #Iwasdrippingsweat bah ha Yay for graduations!! Yay for no more undergrad!!!!
we were being interviewed!!!
ah hahahahahaha
I got to touch his head in the 3rd grade at A.L. Lotts and now I can say I have kissed him, ish!
Number one!!!!
It's my own jersey..who knew!!!
I love this pic, its going to be on her graduation announcements!!!
Booyah killed UT!!!!! and that darn hill!! hahaha NO MORE UNDERGRAD!

No comments:

Post a Comment