Sunday, May 15, 2011

This Is My Life...

In the past three days I have spent time with all of these kids. From playing Horse with Mac to playing guitar hero with the five below...it has been crazy!
Clara, Andrew, Caroline, Henry, and Kathryn
Kathryn and Clara singing "I whip my hair back and forth, I whip my hair back and forth!"
Will trying to jump rope in the pouring down rain!!
Veggie Tales anyone??
Red light!!! green light....Bennett, Thatcher, and Campbell...
Bennett wanted to eat a popsicle and jump in the puddles outside!
Jenni, Drew, Will and I rode the train at West Town Mall...it was hilarious!!!
Alec and Jake preparing for war! haha SO cute!!!! They killed me in the jump house!
Mac!!!! He and I played horse outside all morning! He was determined to beat me!

No comments:

Post a Comment