Monday, August 8, 2011

The Fellows





So the Fellows has begun! We have been waiting for this day for so long and it is finally here. We had our luncheon at the Sim's house last Sunday where all of us and our families joined to kick off the next year. It was such a sweet time to be together and to get to see where each of us came from. The following day, we all, minus a couple of us, started our internships. It's rather wild all the transitions we are experiencing all at once. New home, new friends, new jobs, new routines....shoo its crazy exciting! This past weekend was the high light thus far. We packed up our backpacks and headed off to the mountains for a fun filled weekend of repelling, waterfall/cliff jumping, backpacking, sleeping in hammocks, zorbing, gymnastics, team building games, sleeping in caves with bats, going through the birth canal, and cleaning mud out of our ears and belly buttons. It was by far the most outdoorsy weekend of my life, not to mention so much fun! So, here we are back to reality. All of us are exhausted and sore and sitting in our cubicles. Well, I have a cute office with a couch that teases me because I just want to take a nap, but none the less we are back to our jobs and ready for a fun filled year of growing deeper with Jesus and together! I already feel like I have known my 11 new friends my whole life. It's as if we are just a huge family of brothers and sisters and the Rickster who keeps us laughing. Down below are some GP's of our first week as Fellows!





No comments:

Post a Comment