Tuesday, July 27, 2010

In All Things I WIll Praise Your Name!

"Your name is a strong and mighty tower. Your name is a shelter like no other. Your name.. let the nations sing it louder. Nothing has the power to save, but your name JESUS!"

So, I am working on this whole being vulnerable thing. Allowing my own self to go to the mess of my heart. I know that the Lord is up to something huge, because I have never felt the enemy attack me so hard before. The last two nights I lay awake tossing and turning. Replaying old memories, recent memories in my head. I felt such an attack come over me that I honestly could not think of anything but going into a deep sleep to get away from the attack. Last night, I was getting ready for bed and Jesus said to me, "you have not been using your sword that I gave to you. " I glanced over at my little green bible, my sword, sitting next to my bed. I picked it up and began to read. As I read in Acts peace came over me. I put it down and thought now I will sleep. As I tried to drift to sleep, the attacks raged again. I decided to take it as a compliment that I am that big of a threat to satan, which means I am an even bigger asset to the Kingdom.




No comments:

Post a Comment