Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Shopping Really Is Great Medicine Sometimes..

Welp, I just went on a major shopping spree. When my parents find out they might ship me to Shopaholics Anonymous! My dad has been saying for years how all three of us need to go to a meeting haha. But, good thing my roommate told me that 78% of what I bought is just not okay. It's funny how when you are in the dressing room trying on piece after piece, envisioning where you will go in each outfit everything looks good. But then, you get home and weeks go by while these news clothes just sit in your closet and you think to yourself.. one day maybe I'll wear that.
Oh well, I got some fantastic sweat pants and a cute black shirt with a pocket.. every girl needs that one solid black shirt to wear. And sweats... HELLO... major staple in a college girls wardrobe!


No comments:

Post a Comment