Monday, November 29, 2010

Faith That MOVES Mountains...

The Lord is calling me to have faith that moves mountains. At first I was like, um...no thanks I think so so would be better at this one. I have never in my life been at a place where the only one, the only tangible thing I can hold onto is HIM. This season of life is one I would like to hurry up and get through. Lots of unknowns and very few knows. I wake up in the middle of the night tossing and turning. I wake up in the morning praying for strength to walk the motions of another monotonous day. When asked the dreaded question, "so, what is next?" I am learning to not gag and turn the other way and sprint, but instead to embrace the unknown. I am learning to enjoy the process of where I am. The process is right where He wants me.

I am praying for that faith Matthew talks about. The kind of faith that is like a mustard seed. The kind of faith that can say to a mountain "move mountain move!" The kind of faith that says nothing is impossible. (Matthew 17:20)

So here I sit. Here I wait patiently. Here I watch and listen to hear HIS voice. Here I learn to be a daughter of FAITH. A daughter that is intentional right where HE has her. Please partner in prayer with me that I will be a life giver to those I am around in this season. Please pray with me that I will be a woman at rest with where she is in the process.

No comments:

Post a Comment