Tuesday, November 30, 2010

The Waiting Room.

Welp, let me send a shout out from the waiting room. It's rather nice in here I guess you could say. I have a lot of peace. I am just chilling. Today, I woke up, went to campus, presented to Altar'd State our project, had lunch with a dear friend, went to Clarabelle and the Hen, picked two kids up from the bus stop in a monsoon, met one of my favorite girls in the world for dinner, met another sweet friend to go to the UT basketball game after we drank boxed wine in her car first (don't judge us), then came home chatted it up with three roommates, took a shower and prayed and cried out to my Jesus, and here I sit writing on here! My life is rather MONOTONOUS. I do just about the same thing everyday of the week. I am about as ready for a change as a 3 year old is ready for Santa on Christmas Eve. I am praying God would bring a little pazazz to my life. I don't know if that means my husband is just gonna waltz in my life tomorrow about 3:00 when I am pulling into the Weigels to get my daily pick me up of a double shot coffee drink. OR if that means I am going to move to Haiti to be a teacher for four precious little ones. OR if I am going to get this Administrative Assistant job at the Law firm. OR I am going to move to Uganda and hold orphans in the red dirt. OR I am going to nanny my life away and then do the Fellows Program. OR maybe I am going to wake up tomorrow morning and in my sleep I will have become the world's greatest pianist (holla at my Cyd) and people from all over the world will pay me millions to come and play for them. I HAVE NOT THE SLIGHTEST CLUE what this pazazz I am praying for is going to look like. But, it's rather exciting to sit back, pour me a glass or four glasses of wine and allow HIS HAND to lead me the whole way. ABC Family has been playing some kickin shows, so I'll just sit my tush down watch me some Home Alone 1 2 3 & 4 and pray that HE will continue to hold my hand and continue to fill me with this peace that surpasses ALL understanding!

Til next time folks, rest in HIS peace. No matter what your circumstances are HE. IS. A. GOD. OF. PEACE. and He will meet you in the process, He will meet you right where you are with open arms. Now, do your part and collapse in the arms of your Papa and rest! HE has it all under control!

No comments:

Post a Comment