Saturday, November 13, 2010

I am Restless until I rest in YOU

If you had to ask me one word to describe my heart right now I would have to say it is very broken. In the last month I have seen and experienced more broken relationships than ever before. I have watched some of my best friends have their hearts broken by the men in their life. I have had my own heart broken by a boy and friends. I have watched satan attack some of the dearest relationships in my life. I have cried A LOT. I have prayed A LOT MORE. I have sought the Lord unceasingly. I have asked for wisdom. I have listened to the same cd on repeat for three weeks straight. I have ran more miles in the last month than I have in my life time. The enemy has tried to fill me with doubt, with hopelessness, with guilt, with regret; BUT JESUS SAYS NO MORE! Jesus is whispering in my ear... I AM YOUR HOPE. I AM YOUR JOY. He sees the brokenness, He is not threatened by what I am seeing. He is smiling, because HE knows what is going to be made out of this broken place. He sees the beauty being shaped out of the pain, out of the tears. He sees my heart and delights in me.





No comments:

Post a Comment