Sunday, November 21, 2010

Unto the Lamb.

Beholding your beauty is all I long for..
Jesus make this my heart's desire.
To worship You Jesus with my soul's desire..
Make my heart come alive for you again.
For this very heart you've shaped for your pleasure..
Jesus, make my heart feel like yours.
The purpose to lift your name high..
Remind me Lord of the call you have on my life.

Hear and surrender in pure adoration..
I want to want you more than this world Lord.
I enter your courts with an offering of praise..
Bring me into your heart, I need to feel you.
I am Your servant come to bring you glory..
Teach me how to be a laid down lover for you.
As is fit for the work of your hands..
I want to be selfless. I want to love well Jesus.

Now unto the lamb who sits on the throne..
I am a daughter of the most high king.
Be glory and honor and praise..
Jesus, please receive glory from all I do and say.
All of creation resounds with the song..
Even the birds worship you Lord.
Worship and praise him the Lord of Lords..
You are my everything and I will adore you.

The spirit now living and dwelling within me..
Fill me more with your Spirit Jesus!
Keep my eyes fixed ever upon Jesus' face..
Even in the pain, keep my eyes on you Father!
Let not the things of this world ever sway me..
I want nothing else but YOU JESUS!
I'll run 'till I finish the race..
Continue to direct my steps Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment