Monday, December 6, 2010

The Battle is WON!

So, in the last 24 hours every aspect of my life has been hard core attacked. God is up to A LOT, which rages the battle even more. BUT the funny thing is, satan has nothing because the BATTLE IS WON. The VICTORY is ours as heirs with Christ. I have all day been in deep thought and prayer. I haven't really wanted to communicate with anyone but my Jesus. All day the only one I wanted to sit with was HIM. All day the only one I wanted to cry to was HIM. I am very aware of the lack of hunger for the Kingdom in my own heart and in those around me. My eyes have been opened to see that satan is fighting to destroy us. My heart has been broken for which breaks HIS heart. I get it. I see it. I long for HIM. I want those I love and even those I don't really like to know HIM the way I do. I want others to walk in the POWER of the CROSS. I want my own heart to beat to the rhythm of HIS heart. "You can have all of this world, just give me JESUS!" I want this to be my heart's desire.

Today, I have been attacked. I have wanted to do nothing but cry out to my HEALER. I have fought lies. I have prayed that this season would hurry up and pass. I have been jealous for those I talk to who seem to have it altogether. (I know you are probably holding out for the AND THEN GOD DID BLANK) welp, I am sorry to say I am still in this place as I write. HOWEVER; I just read my devotional and listen to what it says.... "pressure me that I may grow more human, not through the lessening of my struggles but through the expansion of them. Deepen my hurt until I learn to share it and myself openly, and my needs honestly. Sharpen my fears until I name them and release the power I have locked in them and they in me."

I am going to press into this season even more than yesterday. I am ONLY moving forward. He stills holds me, even when things start to crash down before me, I will still STAND on SOLID GROUND. Hallelujah!

Listen to "You Woke The Morning" By: Mat Kearney

No comments:

Post a Comment