Monday, December 27, 2010

Laughter...

What makes you laugh so hard that you almost pee in your pants? Here are some times that I laughed so hard I couldn't breathe...

-kelly and I skiing in Colorado. She could never brake so here she comes flying towards me screaming watch out and poof we go flying into the air. Skis and poles everywhere. Only after I had fallen off the advanced ski lift and had to be pulled by my hood out of the snow by hot ski lift man.
-Watching Malissa cut down the live Christmas tree in our living room with large pliers and then carries the darn thing like Davy Crocket over her shoulder outside.
-Talking to Kiely about past/present boy situations and dying laughing.
-Hanging out with my Mom. Literally the funniest woman I know. She fell down the stairs and had to ice her butt for a week. Only after she was trying to clean the ceiling fan and forgot it was still on. When she stood up on the chair, POW she got thrown across the room with a purple eye.
-Brad the man full of hot air that lingers at our house on occasion.
-Watching a dance video of all of us from high school dance to N*sync Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays in someone's garage.
-Taking the flying sugar gliders to the vet in a pouch and then being mesmerized by the vet's gorgeous blue eyes to the point that I couldn't answer his questions without smiling.

There are lots more.. but that's all for tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment