Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Brrrrr...

Welp, our house is absolutely freezing. I woke up to the sound of Faith saying, "So, I uh.. blew a circuit out and the heat won't come on!" Ha, I could see my breath IN MY ROOM it was so cold. I am trying to think on the positive side of things and the more I shivvveeerrrrrr the more calories I am burning. Speaking of calories, listen to the funniest story ever. Last night, my roommate and I are at the gym working out. We started on the treadmills running our usual 5k (Baha I sound so legit) anyways, we are running...I keep upping my speed to keep up with her, not to mention praying to God I catch a breath because we are running so fast. So, we are running along and next thing I know I hear BOOM, CRACK, SMACK, BOING (her earphones) and my poor little roommate has been flung off the treadmill. I was still running and freaking out and trying to find the stop button on the darn machine. The kid is bright red from rubber burns and embarrassment. I in my good thinking suggest we head on home, she in her not so good thinking suggests WE RUN ANOTHER MILE. I being the great friend I am knowing she wanted to prove to the gym that she was tough and the fall didn't phase her at all agreed. So, we run some more. Then, I go over to some machine and just kind of stare at it. It was the weirdest looking machine I had ever seen. Next thing I know a trainer approaches me to give me a "lesson" and somehow I am doing lunges all around the gym to workout my legs. Needless to say, I can not walk today and I just shoved chips, pasta, and edamame down my throat.

Random fact for the day: HMU is the most used acronym on Facebook right now. It mean 'Hit Me Up' meaning call me!! haha so peace out people. Til next time, HMU

No comments:

Post a Comment