Sunday, December 12, 2010

How To Survive a Snow Storm...

So, tonight me and my three roommates ventured to CSPC for the Christmas show. On the way there the roads were already a little snowy and icy, but that did not stop us. We arrive at church, play musical seats and worship Jesus while watching the snow fall to the ground through the window. It was such a sweet night. The Christmas music was so beautiful. "let us adore Him, fall down before Him, Jesus Christ is LORD" Gosh, when we were singing these words I had chill bumps. I can not wait for the day that I am in Heaven on my knees adoring my Jesus. Somedays I wish I was already there. I hate how I get so wrapped up in all the drama of this world that I lose sight of living my life ADORING MY KING!

Any who, the topic for this blog was "how to survive a snow storm" I better tell ya'll so you can apply these handy tips to your night.
1. firewood
2. blankets
3. wine (red or white)
4. oreos
5. milk
6. great friends
7. socks
8. Christmas music
9. sled
10.candles
11. HOT critters aka men to cuddle with by the fire
12. pillows
13. movies (The new Eclipse is out holla)
14. and lots of laughs!

No comments:

Post a Comment