Thursday, December 16, 2010

What To Do Next...

Alright, so people I need ya'll to pray that I find some clarity. I am at crossroads right now, I need to make a big decision. Either stay here in Knoxville and do the Fellows Program or move to Nashville. If I stay in Knoxville, I will most likely from now until August nanny for a 2 month year old baby M-F. I have to save 10,000 bucks before August in order to do the Fellows. Nannying seems to be the best route to make that possible. If I move to Nashville I will have a whole new world to explore which would be loads of fun. I also, can do the Fellows and then move to Nashville after. I just don't want to make the wrong decision. I know the Lord will use me no matter where I am, I just need to hear His voice in which direction to go. SO, will ya'll pray and share with me what you feel Him telling you in regards to this next step for me...

Oh and pray that I learn how to not shop. If I am going to save 10,000 bucks, I am going to have to put aside my passion for fashion for a little while.


No comments:

Post a Comment