Friday, December 10, 2010

Graduation is TOMORROW


So, today has been a great day. Went to graduation practice. Talk about weird. Met my roommate for lunch. Went shopping all day. Bought an outfit for tomorrow night (C.E.L.E.B.R.A.T.E GOOD TIMES COME ON!) Met a sweet high school friend for coffee. Met the besties for dinner. Ran into a high school best friend. Chatted it up with M. And now I am in my bed and ready to wake up at the crack of dawn to flip my tassel.

I finally feel like I have direction. I am SO excited for what is next. I feel ready and somewhat prepared to face the big girl world. I'm getting a pet frog and naming him "true loves kiss" inspired by Enchanted. If you haven't seen it... stop reading now and hit up the nearest blockbuster and rent it NOW. Me and the frog and Head Coach aka Jesus will tackle this next chapter of life together. It's gonna be great! Pray I meet my husband soon. I mean really it's fine. I can keep chilling. But, it would be very nice to journey through this next chunk of life with the husband unit. So, PRAY! And people we have a wee bit of a situation here, not situation from Jersey Shore for all you messed up youngins that watch it, the situation here is I ONLY HAVE FIVE PAGES LEFT IN THE HUSBAND JOURNAL. This is serious. I have been writing in this darn book for almost 5 years. People keep telling me I can get another one, but UM HELLO I will not start the "I'm praying hard for some boy to come along library" I mean come on people we want to keep the man around not scare him off. I think handing him 19 books of journal writings is a weee bit DRAMATIC don't you think.

Anyways, this is my last night as an undergrad. Tomorrow ya'll won't even recognize me because I will have a diploma in my hand that says Degree in Pokadots!! HOLLA! Oh, and technically UT waits like seventeen weeks to actually mail you the real diploma so really tomorrow I'll hold a fake piece of paper that says this past years football schedule or something! BUT, nonetheless pray I meet the real TRUE LOVES KISS. Till next time.. keep it simple, keep it real, and lets have a great Saturday!!


No comments:

Post a Comment